Organic raw milk is just one of my most favorite foods and it’s also one of the hardest foods to find. I’ve literally had to wait at a secluded park in the middle of winter and in the middle of nowhere to get my supply of raw milk. The entire time thinking “This feels more like a drug deal than purchasing a health food”.
What’s wrong with this particular picture folks? You keep hearing the mantra “Raw Milk is Dangerous as a result of Bacteria”. The one and only time I remember becoming deathly ill from drinking milk was after i drank some low fat pasteurized milk. I figured I was going to die! A great deal for pasteurized milk being a safe alternative and organic raw milk being dangerous.
What’s left in low fat processed milk anyway? This is How to Destroy Milk & Your Wellbeing. Pasteurization or 145 degrees for thirty minutes neutralizes this enzymatic enzymes which help you digest a food. Thus the pancreas needs to do all of the work getting the remaining nutrients digested. Homogenization of milk fats can create scarring in the blood vessels then increased cholesterol patches, followed by clogged arteries. Ultra-Pasteurization heats milk to 280 degrees, rendering it completely indigestible and ultra-pasteurization may also create MSG – a Neurotoxin.
On the Other Hand ….
Organic Raw Milk :
* Rich in enzymes that make is simpler to digest
* Great supply of digestible calcium along with other important minerals
* Full-spectrum of aminos
* Contains beneficial bacteria and fatty acids
* Excellent way to obtain vitamins including B12
* Contains enzymes such as lactoferrin that helps to safeguard the milk from pathogen growth
* Another Option is Raw Goat Milk
* Raw goat milk is a great replacement for cow’s milk for anyone individuals who cannot cope with lactose. Unlike cow’s milk, goat’s milk will not contain agglutinin and for that reason, the fat globules in goat’s milk tend not to cluster together – causing them to be easier to digest.
The fat molecules are smaller than cow’s milk and doesn’t separate – it’s naturally homogenized. Goat’s milk features a higher proportion of short-chained and medium-chained fatty acids and therefore makes it easier for the intestinal enzymes to digest.
Various Other Benefits associated with Raw Goat’s Milk:
* Contains vitamins, minerals, electrolytes, trace elements, enzymes, protein and fatty acids which are used by your system with ease
* Goat’s milk is less allergenic – It does not have the complex rrxwzb that stimulates allergic reactions found in cow’s milk
* Alkalinizes the digestive system plus it actually contains an alkaline ash that fails to produce acid within the intestinal system
* Contains the healthful medium-chain fatty acids, such as capric and caprylic acids, which can be highly antimicrobial
* A wealthy way to obtain the trace mineral selenium, an essential nutrient.
* Goat’s milk contains less lactose than cow’s milk
* Higher amounts of calcium, a vitamin as well as the B vitamin Niacin compared to cow’s milk
I still prefer Organic Raw Cow’s Milk over any other kind of milk, but would love to have kind of quality raw milk readily available for a fair price and then purchase it at a convenient location.