‘Fazoli’s Drives Menu Innovation with Indulgent, Craveable Dishes. America’s largest premium QSR Italian chain debuts smoky gouda, bacon and s’mores items in fall line-up, now available for a limited time
Fazoli’s – the manufacturer noted for serving up premium Italian recipes in a great value – is proving its dedication to menu innovation with an all new line-up of craveable dishes for that fall.
Starting now, guests who visit Fazoli can enjoy these indulgent new dishes – along with Fazoli’s famous unlimited breadsticks:
* Smoky Bacon Pasta Bake – A bacon lover’s dream! Orecchiette pasta topped with a creamy, smoky gouda cheese sauce, loaded with chopped bacon, baked with even more mozzarella and gouda cheeses.
* Blackened Shrimp and Chicken Bake – Shrimp simmered in a smoky gouda cheese sauce with blackened chicken and fire-roasted red peppers on top of orecchiette pasta, baked with mozzarella and gouda cheeses.
* Smoky Chicken Carbonara Bake – Spaghetti topped having a smoky gouda cheese sauce, chopped bacon, blackened chicken, roasted broccoli and fire-roasted red peppers, baked with mozzarella and gouda cheeses.
* Smoky Bacon Breadsticks – Crispy bacon and Fazolis Hours Saturday signature garlic breadsticks unite to help make this craveable snack. A cheesy pull-apart bread made out of Fazoli’s garlic breadsticks, topped with mozzarella and chopped bacon. Served with a smoky gouda cheese sauce for dipping.
* S’mores Breadsticks Bites – An ideal shareable dessert for fall. Fazoli’s breadsticks tossed in brown sugar, cinnamon and graham cracker crumbs, topped with gooey toasted marshmallows and melted chocolate.
“Experimenting with the menu and offering new flavors and classic favorites using a Fazoli’s twist is an excellent method we can ensure our guests possess the exceptional experience we promise,” said Chief Marketing Officer Jodie Conrad. “Our newest LTOs are indulgent and craveable, baked with smoky gouda cheese and bacon. It’s the greatest in indulgence.” These delectable menu products are now available at participating locations only.
Fazoli’s was named winner of the Gold Stevie® Award for Company of the season inside the food & beverage category for the 17th Annual American Business Awards®. Fazoli’s Chief Executive Officer, Carl Howard, is also being honored for Achievement in Management.
“We are honored to receive two such prestigious accolades from the American Business Awards®,” said Carl Howard, Fazolis Menu Prices Chief Executive Officer. “Our entire team is passionate about our logo and we work tirelessly to offer best-in-class products and experiences for our loyal guests. It’s exciting to get our persistence for excellence recognized and celebrated. I’m extremely very proud of these awards.”
The Stevie® Awards would be the world’s premier business awards. These people were created in 2002 to honor and generate public recognition from the achievements and positive contributions of organizations and working professionals worldwide. The Stevie is becoming oovydz in the world’s most coveted prizes.