Whether for personal or business purposes, one of the primary goals of most Facebook users is to garner more likes and reactions. This short article will outline 10 methods to increase the amount of likes for any post.
1. Keep The Page Updated – It is important to note that keeping your page updated is not really symbolic of spamming your Facebook followers. Acquiring more exposure on social networking by posting periodically can lead to more likes, reacts and even comments. However, posting too frequently is quite, frankly, annoying. Consequently, your friends will literally like your post less, which translates to Facebook likes too!
2. Filtering – You can and should choose whatever you share on Facebook. For those who have a Facebook page that you are updating correctly, nevertheless the content is lacking, you may still discover youself to be not reaching your ultimate goal of likes. Ask yourself: What is the point with this post? A post may have more of an impact when the meaning behind it is clear to the audience, whether its intention is to be funny, touching or thought-provoking.
3. Add Photos – Any post which has a photo attached to it is going to garner more attention than any solid text post. When choosing to add a photo within your post, pick one that catches the eye of someone scrolling down their newsfeed. While adding a photograph will make sure you improve your likes, be sure to include the one that is of great quality. If a person stops to look at your eye-catching photo, they are curious enough to stop, so take this chance to share what you would.
4. Factors of Exposure – Before posting to Facebook take into account the factors that can affect your Facebook likes. Such as trending topics and viral posts. If you want more people to see your posts, it is best to include topics which can be currently trending on Facebook so your post will likely be seen in that thread. You can make the most of hot topics like the latest American election to achieve this. The mention or recreation of viral posts can also spark an increase in exposure and likes; for instance, the popular mannequin challenge.
5. Post Time – Time plays a larger role in receiving likes than you may think. Obviously a post at 3 a.m. will lead to less likes, but you can find less obvious times to become avoided as well. Avoid all times when you know folks are occupied with actual life social interactions: office hours, happy hour, dinner hours, and morning rush hour. On the other hand, lazy hours, like Sunday mornings, lunch breaks and late evenings are prime time for garnering likes since people are more likely to be on their phones.
6. Link Your Social Media Marketing – Facebook is one of many social media platforms out there, and this is something you should utilize to your advantage. Linking social media is a very common practice for people who have found great success on these platforms. For Facebook this means: if you make a post on a different platform, you must also link those followers in your Facebook page. Using posts on different platforms to promote your Facebook page is a chance to increase exposure. This will expand your views, as well as your level of likes.
7. Relatable Content – Should your Facebook page posts content which is relatable, more and more people will like it just because of this. Additionally, people are likely to tag their friends within these posts since they may know that the person experiences something similar. The surge inside the interest in “memes” in the mainstream media is proof of this.
8. Clickbait – Even though it is looked down upon by the social media community as deceitful, clickbait will not be necessarily deceitful. Clickbait, within this sense, is making a post that piques the curiosity of Facebook users by making use of ambiguity as opposed to deceit. For instance, as opposed to saying “I am moving to Mexico to perform volunteer work”, say “I am making a huge change inside my life, please join me with this journey” and let them watch your video for the explanation. This method works most effectively for videos or any other content that zchzlg don’t immediately see.
9. Tags – Take advantage of all of the tools social media marketing, in particular Facebook, provides you. When designing a post, ensure that you tag everyone involved or even in the image, so that their friends will spot the post too. This will raise the views received from your post, and consequently your likes.
10. Giveaways – If you have the means, giveaways attract lots of attention, and likes. Usually users can use a Facebook like and Facebook share from the post as being a condition for entry inside the giveaway; it is really an effective Facebook marketing plan. A lot of companies may also sponsor you in case you have a large enough following!