JadeScape is the latest private condominium by Qingjian Realty that is located at Shunfu Road and is just 200m away from Marymount MRT Station. Jade Scape Shunfu was the former Shunfu Ville by Housing and Urban Development Company (HUDC) that was set up for tender for an price tag of $688 million or $791 per sq ft (psf) per plot ratio. The offer of S$638 million was put up by Qingjian Realty and the owners accepted the offer.
Sitting on the former site of Ki Residences, JadeScape is build on a location of 398,114sqft, containing 1,206 residential units with more than 100 facilities within site.
Developed by the famous architectural firm, Tang Associates, Link: JadeScape is a thoroughly modern building, featuring fresh, contemporary interior style. Tang associates is surely an award-winning architectural firm which includes labored on several famous projects in Singapore like Orchard Gateway, The Rochester then one Raffles Palace Tower 2.
JadeScape capitalised on its’ prime location on the much-sought-after Thomson area. For commuters, traveling will be a fairly easy breeze.
JadeScape residency is just a three-minute walk from Marymount MRT station and Bishan MRT Interchange station for Circle and North-South lines is just a stop away.
Future Upper Thomson MRT Station is additionally sited within 7minutes walk from JadeScape, Upper Thomson MRT station (Thomson-East Coast Line) is anticipated to become completed in 2020 and it is part of the ambitious Thomson East-Coast Line, that has a total of 7 MRT interchanges once fully operational. Locals can suitably drive or travel along major arterial roads like Adam and Lornie Road, and expressways such as Central Expressway (CTE), Pan Island Expressway (PIE) and Bukit Timah Expressway (BKE).
JadeScape Shunfu is enclosed with great pleasure and conveniences wherein Ki Residences Floor Plan can effortlessly have their own needs a short while walk using their home. Future owners can cherish the entertainment, eating and departmental stores like Junction 8 Shopping Mall and Thomson Plaza.
Amenities – There are numerous eateries nearby JadeScape that caters mouthwatering and delicious meals including the famous Thomson private estate district, whereby rows of shop houses are highly visible over the main road and it is a hipster place for youngster to hold out once the nights fall. Shunfu Mart, Ang Mo Kio Hub, Junction 8 Shopping Centre, Thomson Plaza and Toa Payoh Hub will also be within short driving distance or 1 and 2 MRT stops away.
Furthermore, additionally, there are recreation areas accessible like parks and recreation clubs. These includes Mac Ritchie Reservoir Park, Bishan Sports Hall and Bishan-Ang Mo Kio Park.
Educational Institutions – Catholic High School is within 1 km from JadeScape. A number of other renowned educational schools like Ai Tong School, Marymount Convent School and Kuo Chuan Presbyterian Primary School can be found within 1-2 km distance from JadeScape.
Developer – Qingjian Realty is a developer located in Singapore, that is portion of the Qingjian Group Co., Ltd., a conglomerate having a wide range of business operations including contracting, investments, real estate development, capital management, logistics and more. The parent group’s projects have included the Olympic Sailing Centre, the Liuting Airport Terminal, and residential and commercial towers.
Qingjian Realty’s dedication to providing quality homes in Singapore is widely recognised with multiple awards, such as the FIABCI Singapore Property Award, BCA Green Mark Award, BCA Universal Design Mark Gold Award, and BCI Asia Top Ten Awards.
Today, Qingjian Realty is Singapore’s largest developer of executive condominiums. 2016 marks the season Qingjian paved the way in which for Smart Living in Singapore.
Their first residential project in Singapore, Natura Loft, was released in 2008. Followed by Nin Residence (2010), RiverParc Residence (2011), Riversound Residence (2012), River Isles (2012), Waterbay (2012), Ecopolitan (2013), Bellewoods (2014), Bellewaters (2014) and also the Visionaire (2016).
Encompassed by 5 Reservoirs (MacRitchie Reservoir, Lower Peirce Reservoir, Upper Peirce Reservoir, Lower Seletar Reservoir, Upper Seletar Reservoir)
Close proximity to Windsor Nature Park and upcoming Thomson Nature Park.
Education – Within 1 km to catholic High School
* Near to reputable education institutions (Raffles Institution, Raffles Girls School (2009), Ai Tong School)
* Close proximity to shopping centers(Thomson Plaza, Junction 8, Bishan Commnunity Club15 minutes drive to CBD with upcoming North-South Coridor
* Close proximity to The Singapore Polo Club & The Singapore Island Country Club
* Within Walking distance to Upper Thomson Road Famous Eateries
* Within Walking distance to Thomson Community Club
As you evaluate each property, your information-gathering deepens:
• Request “actual” income and expenses reports for every property.
• Identify the upkeep charges for each and every unit including municipal, property, and assessment taxes, water and electricity charges, security, HOA fees, parking fees, etc.
• Experienced investors caution against underestimating a property’s operating expenses. Prepare a spreadsheet of projected operating expenses for each potential investment unit. Get yourself a second opinion of your own projected expenses from someone familiar with similar real estate property investments.
• Complete due diligence on the financial, legal, and wellbeing of each and every apartment to uncover any potential problems before closing the deal.
• Obtain an estimate of insurance for each and every property. Expect that disasters can happen. Know how much insurance you have to carry per each apartment you are considering for an investment.
Reality Check – It may be difficult to help keep your enthusiasm in check when you are in investment mode. Some of the most important ways you can help yourself are going to:
• Have Realistic Expectations: experienced investors know a lot better than to fall crazy about a house. They suggest you fall crazy about the offer, not the home. The Jadescape which is absolutely lovely but is not within an economically healthy community, or perhaps is in a building with multiple structural issues is not a lovely investment.
• Ensure Your Financial Health: don’t invest from a desperate need to turn a sudden profit. Ensure your money is healthy enough to ride the primary highs and lows until your home begins to generate a whmrna cashflow.
Investing in apartments is frequently an inexpensive method to enter the investment property market. But just as with every other property investment, there is much to find out and arrange for before you close the deal. Stay in mind your financial budget, your objectives, as well as the knowledge you have gained regarding the apartment market and you’ll be away and off to an excellent start. JadeScape Showflat open from 8 September 2018. Call us for showflat viewing and to obtain full range of JadeScape Floor Plan.