On-site nitrogen generation is an extremely smart and economical decision for any company that relies upon a compressed gas source to function equipment in their services. If you have currently decided to make use of on-site nitrogen, the next step for you will be to ascertain the suitable size generator that you will need in order to maintain your business moving effectively and to actually see the benefits of selecting hydrogen compressor.
Expert nitrogen generators providers should be able to suggest certain types of nitrogen generators which will work particularly for the duties you want however, there is some elementary information that you should reveal for the suppler in order to ensure that the generator they recommend will truly be the ‘best bang to your buck’.
1. What exactly is your current source of nitrogen? Are you currently utilizing high pressure cylinders; fluid dewars; or bulk fluid nitrogen? By picking a nitrogen electrical generator you might have selected to get rid of the necessity for nitrogen cylinders and dewars of nitrogen. Nitrogen generators will even eliminate bulk liquid nitrogen. Nevertheless, most companies possess a agreement (usually 7 years) with all the provider. If fluid nitrogen is your current source of nitrogen – just when was your agreement likely to expire?
2. Flow rate – High or reduced use? How many high-pressure cylinders; liquid dewars; or mass liquid nitrogen does your business use in a week? After that, you should break it down to determine just how much is used in one hr. Nitrogen generators are ranked by scfh (standard cubic feet hourly). If you are nevertheless unsure the best way to figure out this number – your provider should be able to aid you with this information.
3. Wholesomeness – exactly how much oxygen can your process put up with? Talk with the many oxygen compressor customers in your facility and get them what will oxygen do in order to our process? The more oxygen you can permit, the cheaper the price of the electrical generator meaning more cost savings. A good explanation for wholesomeness could be, “what type of gasoline do you put in your automobile?” Most cars only need Regular Grade gas so why invest the excess money to fill it up with Super Quality.
4. Pressure – What exactly is the actual stress in the nitrogen on the point of use? A higher pressure nitrogen cylinder is rated at 2200 psig (lbs for each square inch gauge), however a lot of companies control pressure down to lower than 100 psig and many times even lower should it be being used for blanketing.
5. Is compressed air obtainable in your center? If it is, you will have to know just what the compressed air stress is in your facility to ensure that we can determine which nitrogen generators is most effective for your use as well because the suitable sized unit. Does the system have an air clothes dryer? If you have what type of air dryer does the system use: Refrigerated or Desiccant design?
6. In which do you need your electrical generator set up? Might it be installed inside? If not, do you know the ambient conditions (winter & summer time) that the generator is going to be in contact with? Will the CNG compressor be sheltered from rainfall and snowfall? In the event the generator can be installed indoors what are the minimal and optimum temperatures inside the factory where the unit could be set up?
With the solutions to these concerns you are now around the right road to selecting the right sized nitrogen generator. But don’t be concerned should you don’t know the answers to all of these questions – it is recommended that you simply know probably the most you can concerning your process but an excellent nitrogen generators supplier may well be more than ready to assist you with obtaining each of the information you need, jciwlr your business’s needs and recommend the proper nitrogen gas generator that can make your day-to-day company process simpler and in the long run save you some serious money.